Are you looking to make something sweet and satisfying for the loved ones in your life?
Here is our solution for you!
- Bare Tea Café Matcha powder
- 1 cup of high quality white chocolate finely chopped
1. Melt white chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals (You can also melt in a double boiler.)
2. Stir after each interval until chocolate is smooth (Caution: if you microwave too fast, the chocolate will burn!)
3. Add 1-2 tsp of Bare Tea Café Matcha Powder.
4. Stir until uniform in color (green) and no matcha powder streaks remain.
5. Pour into the candy molds (ex: heart shape, round shape)
8. Put in the refrigerator until set.
9. Dust more green tea powder (matcha) on top.